[Vandal] ISU vs Idaho Game Preview
robiegruss at aol.com
robiegruss at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 09:31:08 PST 2021
>From ESPN.comBristol, Conneticut
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Idaho State Bengals vs Idaho Vandals
November 20 Game Preview
The Idaho State Bengals (1-9, 1-6 Big Sky) bring a five-game losing streak into a meeting against the Idaho Vandals (3-7, 2-5 Big Sky) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Holt Arena, Pocatello, Idaho
- Game Day: Saturday, November 20, 2021
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Pocatello, Idaho
- Stadium: Holt Arena
Idaho State Stats and Trends
- The Bengals have averaged 19.2 fewer points per game (15.5) than the Vandals have allowed (34.7).
- The Bengals offense has racked up 126.7 fewer yards than the Vandals defense has surrendered this season (297.1 to 423.8).
- The Vandals defense has given up an average of 161.2 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is 39.7 more yards than the Bengals have gained running the football in 2021 (121.5 per game).
- The Bengals have committed 10 more turnovers this season (14) than the Vandals defense has forced (4).
Idaho Stats and Trends
- The Vandals are averaging 10.5 fewer points per game (26.5) than the Bengals are allowing (37.0).
- The Bengals defense has given up 427.9 yards per game in 2021, 54.2 yards more than the 373.7 the Vandals offense has averaged.
- The Bengals defense has given up 160.4 yards per game to opposing running games this year. That is 14.8 less yards than the Vandals have gained running the football (175.2).
- This year the Bengals have forced four turnovers, compared to the 16 times the Vandals have turned the ball over.
Idaho State Players to Watch
- Sagan Gronauer has thrown for 516 yards (103.2 ypg) to lead Idaho State, completing 55.4% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Tyevin Ford has carried the ball 83 times for a team-high 341 yards (56.8 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Raiden Hunter has racked up 208 yards (29.7 per game) on 58 attempts.
- Tanner Conner's team-leading 426 receiving yards (53.3 yards per game) have come on 27 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Jared Scott has collected 263 receiving yards (32.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 32 passes this year.
- Shane Dailey Jr.'s 15 grabs have turned into 175 yards (29.2 ypg).
Idaho Players to Watch
- Mike Beaudry has thrown for 1,299 yards (185.6 ypg) to lead Idaho, completing 64.2% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Zach Borisch has carried the ball 99 times for a team-high 443 yards (49.2 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Roshaun Johnson has piled up 412 yards (51.5 per game) on 79 carries with 10 touchdowns.
- Terez Traynor's team-high 654 receiving yards (72.7 yards per game) have come on 45 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Mekhi Stevenson has put up a 339-yard season so far (48.4 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 26 passes.
- Hayden Hatten's 15 catches are good enough for 215 yards (71.7 ypg) and three touchdowns.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Vandal