[Vandal] VSF Summer Series

robiegruss at aol.com robiegruss at aol.com
Fri May 14 09:20:52 PDT 2021

Vandal Scholarship Fund

Ready to Launch 2021

Summer Series
MOSCOW, Idaho – Idaho Athletics is excited to get back out on the road this summer to engage with the Vandal faithful at the 2021 Vandal Scholarship Fund (VSF) Summer Series. Director of Athletics Terry Gawlik, as well as several coaches and administrators, will be present at each event throughout the summer.

"I am especially excited to get out on the road this year after missing out on so many opportunities to engage with our loyal Vandals last summer," said Gawlik. "Our VSF chapter leaders and staff have put together a great schedule of events across the Gem State. I am excited and look forward to seeing and meeting as many Vandals as feasibly possible!"

For more information on any of the events below, check the VSF Events Schedule linked here.

The summer begins in just two weeks with the Hayden Lake Country Club Vandal Scramble, honoring former Idaho Vandal Football Head Coach Dennis Erickson, Saturday May 22.

June brings three events to the table for the Vandal community. The West Treasure Valley Vandal Gathering takes place at Sunnyside Farm in Weiser, Idaho on Thursday, June 17, followed by the Canyon County Vandal Scramble at Centennial Golf Course in Nampa, Idaho on Friday, June 18. The Latah County Vandal Scramble and Dinner Auction takes place at the UI Golf Course June 26.

The 50th Annual Buhl Pigout will be Friday, July 30 at the Clear Lake Country Club in Buhl. The Summer Series closes August 18 with the Inland Empire Vandal Celebration at the Hagadone Events Center in Coeur d'Alene and will feature University of Idaho President Scott Green.

Stay up to date with GoVandals.com as more information on the Summer Series becomes available.