[Vandal] A Day With Vandal Football

robiegruss at aol.com robiegruss at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 10:45:55 PST 2020

|  |
| Vandal Football - Today. Tomorrow. For Life!If you are missing Idaho football as much as we are here is a great opportunity to connect with coaches, current student-athletes, prominent former student-athletes and other members of the Vandal family from all over the country.Saturday, November 14 -- 10:00 a.m. – Noon (PST)Facebook Live  -- $50 per household  Hear from Coaches:
   - Paul Petrino (Head Coach)
   - Kris Cinkovich (Offensive Coordinator)
   - Mike Breske (Defensive Coordinator)
   - Tony Spencer (Tight Ends/Fullbacks Coach)

 Get acquainted with current Student-Athletes:
   - Jake Cox (Fr. TE)
   - Nick Romano (So. RB)
   - Tre Walker (Sr. LB)
   - Christian Elliss (Sr. LB)
 Learn what's new with former Student-Athletes:
   - Leland Allen '90
   - Brad Rice '01, '06
   - Rolly Lumbala '08
   - Maxx Forde '14

Saturday, November 14 -- 10:00 a.m. – Noon (Pacific Time) Link: Govandals.com/ADayWithFB