[Sbse] Call for News Items-June 1 Deadline

Haglund, Bruce (bhaglund@uidaho.edu) bhaglund at uidaho.edu
Fri May 14 11:32:06 PDT 2021

Loyal SBSEers,
It is once again time to send me stuffing for the News! I depend on you to make it substantive!

You know what I want...letters, op-ed, teaching and research project news, reviews of events and publications of interest, people news, job ops, events and stuff for the building science-minded, interesting things unmentioned so far...

I'm going for a walk without a mask...and commencement tomorrow! Mental health returns!
Be well, my friends,
Bruce