[Sbse] PDF edition of Rendering with Radiance

Randolph M. Fritz rmfritz3 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 14:17:26 PDT 2021

(Sent in the hope that some on this list will find it useful.)

I am pleased to announce the first PDF edition of *Rendering with Radiance*.
It is a USD$7 (+VAT or sales tax if you live in Washington state) no-DRM
download, available at Gumroad at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gumroad.com/l/RendRad__;!!JYXjzlvb!1ma3nEoNg_U5VpyRnNcsA0QWQ8znYbko8yH29cR6LX3jXcbOtXvwnx7c2kGKMA$ . (No
shipping charges! Yay!)

The PDF is optimized for display, not printing. This is the fourth
“printing,” which I am calling v1.1. It is still mostly the same book
daylighting researchers we have all come to know and love, but there have
been some updates to bring it into the 21ˢᵗ century.
Randolph M. Fritz || rmfritz3 at gmail.com