[Sbse] ASHRAE Lowdown Showdown Modeling Competition

Alexandra Rempel arempel at uoregon.edu
Mon May 10 13:51:21 PDT 2021

Hi Paul,
It’s nice to meet you, and I agree! Thank you for the link! I might even have time to incorporate it into Passive Cooling this term.

My feedback is: Please consider forming a CBE team! This year’s site and climate are perfect for you. It would be a fantastic benefit to ASHRAE to see your work, as well, promoting more of these types of discussions.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you again!
Alex

---
Alexandra Rempel, Ph.D., M.Arch.
Assistant Professor of Environmental Design
Environmental Studies Program
University of Oregon, Eugene OR  97403