[Sbse] Register for the 2021 SBSE Retreat

Georg Reichard reichard at vt.edu
Tue Jul 13 09:08:31 PDT 2021

If you are looking for the web links - here they are:
2021 SBSE Retreat Page
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sbse.org/retreats/sbse-retreat-2021-networks__;!!JYXjzlvb!ztGUyVtzNa9ktPMtRip1Kp3T3K0imMsbQkcmzWAttTlK-H0EetLjNjTdLuvK4w$ >
Registration Page <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://members.sbse.org/Events__;!!JYXjzlvb!ztGUyVtzNa9ktPMtRip1Kp3T3K0imMsbQkcmzWAttTlK-H0EetLjNjQOfVo1Aw$ >
Looking forward to meet face-to-face and in-person again!

Best,
Georg
Georg Reichard, PhD, PE
   President, Society of Building Science Educators
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sbse.org__;!!JYXjzlvb!ztGUyVtzNa9ktPMtRip1Kp3T3K0imMsbQkcmzWAttTlK-H0EetLjNjTnvoWiFw$ >
   Associate Director for Research, Myers-Lawson School of Construction
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mlsoc.vt.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!ztGUyVtzNa9ktPMtRip1Kp3T3K0imMsbQkcmzWAttTlK-H0EetLjNjSw25ynhg$ >, Virginia Tech <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mlsoc.vt.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!ztGUyVtzNa9ktPMtRip1Kp3T3K0imMsbQkcmzWAttTlK-H0EetLjNjSw25ynhg$ >
   Director, Building Enclosure and Systems Technologies Lab
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bestlab.mlsoc.vt.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!ztGUyVtzNa9ktPMtRip1Kp3T3K0imMsbQkcmzWAttTlK-H0EetLjNjRUFy909g$ >
   reichard at vt.edu

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sbse.org/__;!!JYXjzlvb!ztGUyVtzNa9ktPMtRip1Kp3T3K0imMsbQkcmzWAttTlK-H0EetLjNjQaAyZuRw$ >

On 7/13/2021 9:54:18 AM, "Kristin Nelson" <nelsonkr at udmercy.edu> wrote,