[Sbse] Register for the 2021 SBSE Retreat

Kristin Nelson nelsonkr at udmercy.edu
Tue Jul 13 06:54:18 PDT 2021

Hello Fellow SBSE Members,
We are finalizing the plans for the hybrid 2021 SBSE Retreat in Detroit.  If you are planning to attend and have not registered yet, please take some time to complete your registration today.  We realize that all of the timelines compressed this year, due to our best efforts to plan around the rapidly shifting COVID guidelines.  Although it is hard to believe, it is only three weeks from the Retreat!  Completing your registration today will assist us in preparing for the event.  If you have not ever attended an SBSE Retreat, it is an amazing three days of camaraderie with teaching peers, research mentorship and discussion, and relaxing tours and events.  If you have attended in the past, we would love to see you virtually or in-person in Detroit!
Sincerely,
Your 2021 SBSE Retreat Planning Committee

Kristin Nelson, AIA, NCARB

Assistant Professor (she/her)

University of Detroit Mercy

School of Architecture + Community Development

4001 McNichols Road

Detroit, MI 48221

nelsonkr at udmercy.edu