[Sbse] ONE month before meeting again at our 2021 SBSE Retreat

Georg Reichard reichard at vt.edu
Sat Jul 3 15:29:06 PDT 2021

If you haven't followed our announcement in the past newsletters, our
2021 SBSE Retreat
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sbse.org/retreats/sbse-retreat-2021-networks__;!!JYXjzlvb!zXjjncIxWCWLzNL5gSfCylnATGyx1QgJoK2MCc-P9FXQ0eJ3p3WdJ9FPjtJenQ$ > is only one
short month away.
Registration <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://members.sbse.org/Events__;!!JYXjzlvb!zXjjncIxWCWLzNL5gSfCylnATGyx1QgJoK2MCc-P9FXQ0eJ3p3WdJ9F-8DQ0sg$ > is open for up to 30
on-site participants due to limitations by our hosts at the Manresa
Jesuit Retreat House.

Due to travel restrictions for our international (and some national)
members, we also facilitate a hybrid session where virtual participants
can  present and network with on-site attendees.

Hope to meet/see you there,
Georg
Georg Reichard, PhD, PE
   President, Society of Building Science Educators
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sbse.org__;!!JYXjzlvb!zXjjncIxWCWLzNL5gSfCylnATGyx1QgJoK2MCc-P9FXQ0eJ3p3WdJ9GScLUrCg$ >
   Associate Director for Research, Myers-Lawson School of Construction
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mlsoc.vt.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!zXjjncIxWCWLzNL5gSfCylnATGyx1QgJoK2MCc-P9FXQ0eJ3p3WdJ9FB-NFa2w$ >, Virginia Tech <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mlsoc.vt.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!zXjjncIxWCWLzNL5gSfCylnATGyx1QgJoK2MCc-P9FXQ0eJ3p3WdJ9FB-NFa2w$ >
   Director, Building Enclosure and Systems Technologies Lab
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bestlab.mlsoc.vt.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!zXjjncIxWCWLzNL5gSfCylnATGyx1QgJoK2MCc-P9FXQ0eJ3p3WdJ9Gh4QWvMg$ >
   reichard at vt.edu

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sbse.org/__;!!JYXjzlvb!zXjjncIxWCWLzNL5gSfCylnATGyx1QgJoK2MCc-P9FXQ0eJ3p3WdJ9Gwdyg0IQ$ >