[Sbse] Fwd: Next Generation Survey from Green Builder Media

Janet McIlvaine janet at fsec.ucf.edu
Wed Apr 28 17:49:57 PDT 2021

Please consider passing this along if it has not already been shared.

Survey from Green Builder Media, a reputable organization, seeking input from "environmentally conscious young individuals that are interested in sustainable living".

- Janet McIlvaine,
University of Central Florida Florida Solar Energy Center UCF’s Energy Research Center,
321-243-6220, cell/text
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://energyresearch.ucf.edu/__;!!JYXjzlvb!xN8bvzhJvSlSQFLaI6ZaGTJYlrcCa7gN-f0KXELBcI_p2zIKSbRt5Q8ITkxpgg$

Begin forwarded message: