[Sbse] Back up energy sources [was: embodied energy savings potential

Susan Roaf s.roaf at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 16 08:27:50 PDT 2021

Thanks Fred and David. Just what I wanted to hear. When can I buy the Fermata system. Wood is obviously one answer. During a ten day blackout in Vladivostock of the electricity and districkheatjng system in the old concrete Soviet era flats someone td me what kept them alive was Salami. Food for thought there! Sue------