[Sbse] Publishing question and Renewable Energy Topic

Randolph M. Fritz rmfritz3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:07:14 PDT 2021

I think this is all excellent advice. I especially want to underscore, "So
you should ask what marketing the publisher will specifically do for your
book and what the marketing budget is."

For authors, the whole reason to make a conventional publication deal is
that the publisher assumes financial risk and provides services. If they
start demanding services from an author, there is that much less reason to
make a deal.

Financialization ruins everything.
Randolph M. Fritz || rmfritz3 at gmail.com