[Sbse] Publishing question and Renewable Energy Topic

Susan Roaf s.roaf at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 12 11:41:07 PDT 2021

Dorothy and Michael,

Why dont you two get together and pitch into the Void - make solar music
and change happen?  Dream - Work - Make Change Happen.

You know I have been wondering how inappropriate my contributions to the
various riffs at SBSE are.  Then I got to thinking it is possibly about
our respective cultures.....I live in a world with a nice pension - I
own my own house - free health care - I am pretty bullet proof - it does
not matter what I say to may financial standing. I do not live anywhere
near the wrong sides of the tracks.

Have any of you ever read my chapter - that makes some important points
about it not being about technology but about the importance of Vision
in shaping the future of a society or region:

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB;
mso-bidi-font-weight:bold">Roaf, S. (2014).mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">
Transitioning to Eco-Cities: Reducing CarbonEmissions while Improving
Urban Welfare, Chapter 7 in Secure & GreenEnergy Economies edited by
Young-Doo Wang and John Byrne, TransactionPublishers, Washington.

So I apologise for not understanding where many of you come from in
considering my contributions unacceptable. It is about culture - and
choices.

Respect SBSE!

Sue