[Sbse] Publishing question and Renewable Energy Topic

Michael Iversen mroyiversen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 16:35:28 PDT 2021

SBSE ... I have the same general question as Dorothy Gerring, specific to a
systems-based course textbook on urbanized ecosystems, or cities as
ecosystems. Instead of cobbling together journal articles, book chapters
and an assortment of resources for the past 15 years, I have finally
decided on completing a course module-based eBook myself, using a 'campus
as a lab for sustainability' framework, complete with a digital platform
for assignments, interactive content, and course management tools.

So far, I have been intrigued with Trunity Trubooks, but would like to be
more informed on the appropriate publisher / self-publishing options.
   --
Michael Iversen
Urban Planner, Architect, Urban Ecologist, LEED AP

Unity College
Distance Education Subject Matter Expert, Adjunct Instructor
Urban Ecology & Sustainable Planning Masters Program
*UESP 605: Sustainable Design*

Michael Roy Iversen, Urban & Campus Sustainability Consultancy
Oak Park, IL
mroyiversen at gmail.com
708.383.1189
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://miversen.wordpres__;!!JYXjzlvb!1oQwwCBq4I16WofweRiwFrMT_axxc3VCtZTSYyCydZqJ2nejwuu-OCBAUKDj4Q$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://miversen.wordpress.com/__;!!JYXjzlvb!1oQwwCBq4I16WofweRiwFrMT_axxc3VCtZTSYyCydZqJ2nejwuu-OCAjg_vNug$ >s.com/