[Sbse] embodied energy savings potential

Bill Bordass bill at bordass.com
Sat Apr 10 08:37:03 PDT 2021

You might like this 3D printed adobe too.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.treehugger.com/house-3d-printed-earth-casa-covida-rael-san-fratello-5093858?utm_campaign=treehugger&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cn_nl&utm_content=23483807&utm_term=__;!!JYXjzlvb!3N8Aj-jWr9YCc0ebcxOphJASGxSKSsirHqKgqxPQ2iDPfAiRKm2J02udyxclTg$

With good wishes

Bill