[Sbse] embodied energy savings potential

Susan Roaf s.roaf at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 10 08:04:28 PDT 2021

Have you all seen the great brick developed by one of my ex-students -
Sam Chapman and Gabi Madero from Heriot Watt - Way To Go.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giiTe6LzQDk__;!!JYXjzlvb!3CAxr3OAz5TPSYICo1llee8nySkfiFOIxlkUqviwQ8wjQ8uJBCy_P2FWEtLYHw$

By the way I co-chaired two sessions on Living in the Arctic - at the
Arctic Science Summit last month - and a great presentation on the
collapsing brick buildings in Northern Russia with perma-frost melt -
loads of building rubble there!

Sue