[Sbse] Fwd: Climatic design in Arab world and the questions you posed

Bill Bordass bill at bordass.com
Wed Apr 7 10:18:05 PDT 2021

Dear SBSE

Messages below forwarded without attachments on as these were not accepted by the server, but got through to Nina, Sue and Mark.

Flexibility and adaptability - the Killer variables
can be downloaded here
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.usablebuildings.co.uk/UsableBuildings/Unprotected/Flexibility1p2.pdf__;!!JYXjzlvb!0K8WwzGYNruPkc5l-t-MPUGdksrFq5GHd7sUkv8l54A2tjJ6oaLisuyyQI6Xmg$

Building Performance for the Responsible Workplace (1993) I can send anyone who would like it.

With good wishes

Bill

Begin forwarded message: