[Sbse] International code requirements for wood-framed construction

Tepfer, Sara stepfer at gsd.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 18 11:43:27 PDT 2020

Dear SBSE,

We recently presented a paper at PLEA, which we are hoping to expand in scope. We are studying how mold and moisture issues in wood-framed construction may increase with a changing climate. We have gathered residential building envelope code requirements, including both thermal and moisture protection requirements, for several US locations; however, we would love to look more globally. Would anyone be able to provide us direction to these kinds of requirements for locations beyond the US?

Thank you in advance,
Sara

Sara Tepfer
Doctor of Design 2022
Harvard University Graduate School of Design