[Sbse] environmental chamber

Derek Clements-Croome d.j.clements-croome at reading.ac.uk
Sat Sep 12 00:39:54 PDT 2020

Hello Michael
I installed one at Loughborough University Some years ago. Dr Mahroo Eftekhari who researches there could possibly send you details. They need to be very flexible in design to enable many different sets of conditions to be simulated. Try to offer realistic conditions with the lighting for example.
Very best
Derek

Sent from my iPhone