[Sbse] environmental chamber

Zaretsky, Michael michael.zaretsky at uta.edu
Fri Sep 11 14:04:56 PDT 2020

Hello SBSE’ers

We are in the midst of the renovation of a space for research at the University of Texas at Arlington and we have a space allotted for a room-sized environmental testing chamber. I have no experience with these and am hoping that some of you might share your knowledge of these tools. We have some ideas of how we intend to use it, but we need to come up with a plan quickly. We have to spend the funds to get it built within the next 6 months due to grant restrictions. If anyone has experience designing and building a room-sized chamber, please share through SBSE or reach out to me directly – Michael.zaretsky at uta.edu<mailto:Michael.zaretsky at uta.edu>.

Thanks
Michael

Michael Zaretsky, AIA
Associate Professor, Dept of Civil Engineering
Director of Architectural Engineering
University of Texas at Arlington
817.272.6487
uta.engineering/architectural