[Sbse] Save the date(s) for the CarbonPositive RESET! 1.5°C GLOBAL TEACH-IN

Georg Reichard reichard at vt.edu
Tue Sep 1 19:22:41 PDT 2020

SBSE and Architecture 2030 are partnering to support the CarbonPositive
RESET! 1.5ºC Global Teach-In.

The CarbonPositive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In is free, scheduled as
full-day “how-to” events in different global regions, and will showcase
the most effective building materials, construction methods, design
tools, architecture and planning strategies, practices and policies for
dramatically and rapidly reducing the embodied and operational carbon
emissions as we take this critical moment to RESET targets and actions
to meet the Paris Agreement. Check out the agenda
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://carbon-positive.org/agenda/__;!!JYXjzlvb!0N5rcfK34ZrIKra1EfsIsNCQlKaoSqgFieIBkMLbgHTff6etwvsxYSe8lecAQQ$ >for a preview and register today
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://carbon-positive.org/register-now/__;!!JYXjzlvb!0N5rcfK34ZrIKra1EfsIsNCQlKaoSqgFieIBkMLbgHTff6etwvsxYSew6P2MgA$ >.

Our own SBSEers Pablo LaRoche and Alfredo Fernandez-Gonzalez are among
the distinguished presenters!

Cheers,
Georg
Georg Reichard, PhD, PE
   President, Society of Building Science Educators
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sbse.org__;!!JYXjzlvb!0N5rcfK34ZrIKra1EfsIsNCQlKaoSqgFieIBkMLbgHTff6etwvsxYSdxzbvvwQ$ >
   Associate Director for Research, Myers-Lawson School of Construction
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mlsoc.vt.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!0N5rcfK34ZrIKra1EfsIsNCQlKaoSqgFieIBkMLbgHTff6etwvsxYScrxtf0Og$ >, Virginia Tech <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mlsoc.vt.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!0N5rcfK34ZrIKra1EfsIsNCQlKaoSqgFieIBkMLbgHTff6etwvsxYScrxtf0Og$ >
   Director, Building Enclosure and Systems Technologies Lab
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bestlab.mlsoc.vt.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!0N5rcfK34ZrIKra1EfsIsNCQlKaoSqgFieIBkMLbgHTff6etwvsxYScvU66djw$ >
   reichard at vt.edu

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sbse.org/__;!!JYXjzlvb!0N5rcfK34ZrIKra1EfsIsNCQlKaoSqgFieIBkMLbgHTff6etwvsxYSerp5104g$ >