[Sbse] COVID-19 transmission in homes - Harvard Healthy Buildings Study

Salimifard, Parichehr psalimifard at hsph.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 21 08:31:13 PDT 2020

Dear SBSEers,

I am reaching out to you regarding a COVID-19 study my team and I are working on. In our study (called COVID-Homes), we are investigating the associations between the building characteristics and occupants behavior and transmission of COVID-19  in homes.
I would be thankful if you consider participating in our study and also sharing the following study Ad and survey link to your network.
Your help is much appreciated.

Here is the link to the survey and study Ad:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://harvard.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_es5GWQa264SY8dv?suad=x14__;!!JYXjzlvb!z8rloEoCONtBPKdeQlerp4ulz8KsevzKVlwhTzCQ9sHWSiLYItAKAKMn41ZkBw$
“The Harvard Healthy Buildings Program is launching a new study to analyze the spread of COVID-19 through the lens we know best: our buildings. Help us understand how building characteristics and behaviors at home can defend against COVID-19 transmission. Whether you’ve had or haven’t had coronavirus symptoms, please consider taking our 15-minute survey<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://harvard.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_es5GWQa264SY8dv?suad=x14__;!!JYXjzlvb!z8rloEoCONtBPKdeQlerp4ulz8KsevzKVlwhTzCQ9sHWSiLYItAKAKMn41ZkBw$ >. If you haven’t been sick, you may be eligible to continue participating in our prospective follow-up study of new symptom occurrences in your home.”

Best Regards,
Parichehr

PARICHEHR SALIMIFARD, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow  |  Healthy Buildings Program
Department of Environmental Health  |  Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
email: Parichehr at hsph.harvard.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://Parichehr@hsph.harvard.edu__;!!JYXjzlvb!z8rloEoCONtBPKdeQlerp4ulz8KsevzKVlwhTzCQ9sHWSiLYItAKAKOL99xIlg$ >  |  website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/parichehr-salimifard__;!!JYXjzlvb!z8rloEoCONtBPKdeQlerp4ulz8KsevzKVlwhTzCQ9sHWSiLYItAKAKMcfhFAZg$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/parichehr-salimifard__;!!JYXjzlvb!z8rloEoCONtBPKdeQlerp4ulz8KsevzKVlwhTzCQ9sHWSiLYItAKAKMcfhFAZg$ >
[Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/__;!!JYXjzlvb!z8rloEoCONtBPKdeQlerp4ulz8KsevzKVlwhTzCQ9sHWSiLYItAKAKNoW1bFqw$ >