[Sbse] Artificial Sky

SHARAG-ELDIN, ADIL asharage at kent.edu
Wed Oct 21 09:31:19 PDT 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
I hope that you are all well, healthy, and succeeding in your classes this term, whether they are remote, hybrid, or in-person.

I have an MS student who needs access to an artificial sky to calibrate a computational model and potentially verifies her simulation outcomes. I am sending this email to see if there are Artificial sky labs that we may use to measure Daylight Factors inside a scaled model under a CIE Overcast sky?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best,
Adil

---------------------------------------
Dr. Adil Sharag-Eldin, Associate Professor of Architectural Sciences
Room 210W CAE
132 S. Lincoln St.
College of Architecture and Environmental Design
Kent State University
Kent, OH 44242-0001
asharage at kent.edu<mailto:asharage at kent.edu>
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.kent.edu/caed/profile/adil-sharag-eldin-phd-leed-ap-bdc__;!!JYXjzlvb!y9BFM8rwxlPpbMaVYe9-JZt3Vps3EOnJVZLMGbbThf8OiyMFV4LxIP0dDnvPpQ$
----
* Vice/President-Elect, Architectural Research Centers Consortium
* Fall 2018 Visiting Faculty, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory