[Sbse] CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS | SimAUD 2021 | Deadline: November 22

Azadeh Omidfar Sawyer asawyer at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 19 08:35:42 PDT 2020

Dear Colleague,
We are thrilled to announce the 12th annual Symposium on Simulation for Architecture and Urban Design (SimAUD2021<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.simaud.org/2021/__;!!JYXjzlvb!zP4GUEKVATaTY3AdMFdlIu3mrW0qbhHDyOClHhSyoMV_MmzI5_DR3yEtMxlR7w$ >) which will be held hybrid, both at the University of Southern California (USC) and remotely, on April 15-17, 2021.
We would like to invite you to submit and present original contributions.
Key dates:
- Submission deadline: Nov 22, 2020
- Acceptance notification: Dec 15, 2020
- Camera-Ready papers: Jan 20, 2021
- SimAUD conference: Apr 15-17, 2020

Read more at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.simaud.org/2021/organizers.php__;!!JYXjzlvb!zP4GUEKVATaTY3AdMFdlIu3mrW0qbhHDyOClHhSyoMV_MmzI5_DR3yGv4yX6CQ$
Please contact asawyer at andrew.cmu.edu<mailto:asawyer at andrew.cmu.edu> if you have questions.

Best Regards,

SimAUD 2021organizing team:

David Gerber, Amber Bartosh, Azadeh Sawyer and Mathew Schwartz

--
Azadeh O. Sawyer, PhD, LEED AP
Assistant Professor of Architecture Building Technology