[Sbse] SBSE Digest, Vol 155, Issue 4

Carl Sterner carlsterner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:55:40 PDT 2020

Carl Sterner here, former Product Manager at Sefaira. I saw this thread &
reached out to Sefaira folks for clarification -- I thought I'd share the
response. As Stefano said, if you have SketchUp for Higher Education, then
Sefaira access is included automatically. If you need help converting
existing SketchUp single user or network licenses over to the SketchUp for
Higher Education option, contact your SketchUp contact person or email
support at sketchup.com.

Hope that helps anyone encountering the same issue.

Carl

--
Carl Sterner, AIA, LEED AP, CPHC
Director of Design & Sustainability