[Sbse] Faculty Position at IIT: Assistant/Associate Professor, Building Technology

Eva Kultermann kultermann at iit.edu
Wed Dec 9 07:17:15 PST 2020

 Dear Society of Building Science Educators Members,
We wanted to share with you the announcement of an opening for an
Assistant/Associate
Professor in Building Technology at the Illinois Institute of Technology,
College of Architecture.
We are seeking someone with expertise in advanced building
technologies—including building envelope systems, environmental control
systems, and the measurable outcomes of building performance—and with
experience integrating these into studio-based architecture courses.
Additional expertise is expected in sustainability, net-zero practices,
life-cycle assessment, and carbon-neutral design. A peer-recognized record
of innovative teaching and research is expected.
For more detailed information, please visit the ACSA website at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.acsa-arch.org/job/assistant-associate-professor-building-technology/__;!!JYXjzlvb!3aylS219z2LaW_UOD6YaW5bRQXWpFISNfDcxV9Yu2FRiRX1TcLS_ENaMyZmQNnl1lA$
.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.
Sincerely,

*Eva Kultermann *
*Associate Dean of Academic Affairs*
Illinois Institute of Technology