[Sbse] These sites have been hollowed out, any info?

Joseph J. Deringer jderinger at su-per-b.org
Thu Jan 31 12:00:04 PST 2019

Hi

The AIA Building Performance Knowledge Community (KC) is also interested in picking up the slack in maintaining the Zero Energy Buildings database.
I am the incoming Chair of the BP-KC for 2019, and have started talking with people about how this might be done.
More soon.
Best,

Joseph J. Deringer, AIA, BArch, BA History (Honors), MS-OR.
Executive Director, SuPerB  (Institute for the Sustainable Performance of Buildings)
1351 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94702 USA
510•843•9000 (direct)  •  jderinger at su-per-b.org <mailto:jderinger at su-per-b.org>  •  skype: josephderinger  •  www.su-per-b.org <http://www.su-per-b.org/>