[Sbse] These sites have been hollowed out, any info?

Terri Boake tboake at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 31 04:56:57 PST 2019

Thanks all. Yes the internet is a great resource, until it is not...
things can go "out of print" pretty easily.

It might be suitable as an SBSE project (funded maybe?) to attempt to
either house or provide access to what is left. It seems a shame for
such a great amount of good work to get lost.

We never finished all of the case studies and teaching resources in the
Carbon Neutral Design Project, but I keep it online here:

http://www.tboake.com/carbon-aia/index.html

There is still a lot of very good information. But I cannot verify that
all of the links to outside resources work...

best

Terri