[Sbse] These sites have been hollowed out, any info?

Alfredo Fernandez-Gonzalez alfredo.fernandez at unlv.edu
Tue Jan 29 15:01:45 PST 2019

Hi Terri,

It is unfortunate that so many databases and websites are getting lost...
Not too long ago I tried to find a case study that used to be in UC
Berkeley's "Vital Signs" website...  The whole thing appears to be gone!

I also looked for the U of O "Agents of Change" website and could not find
it either...

I wonder if before taking these sites down SBSE could be notified, as
perhaps some of the content could be hosted in the Education Resources
portal.

Best,

Alfredo

--