[Sbse] Congratulations to Alison

Emad Afifi eafifi at scad.edu
Mon Feb 25 08:55:05 PST 2019

Alison, Congratulations and well done.
We are so proud to have you as an ambassador for SBSE.
Emad

Emad Afifi, Arch. D.
Professor of Architecture

Savannah College of Art and Design®
T: (912)525-6876 – Fax: (912)525-6904
E-mail address eafifi at scad.edu
www.scad.edu

SCAD Professional M.Arch. Program Maximum Term of Accreditation | 2013-2021

SCAD: The University for Creative Careers®

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic mail and then delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.