[Sbse] Faculty positions at UCLA

Murray Milne milne at ucla.edu
Tue Feb 12 15:44:13 PST 2019

SBSE Colleagues

UCLA is looking for new tenured or tenure track
faculty.... I am no longer involved so check the
web site... https://recruit.apo.ucla.edu/JPF04309   Murray Milne

We seek candidates with expertise in one or more
of the following subject areas:
· Design technologies, broadly interpreted,
involving implications for design and practice
specific to a rapidly evolving technological
landscape , pedagogical approaches unique to the
teaching of design technology in the context of
architectural education , theories of technology,
and computation and/or digital fabrication .
· Design practice, especially in areas of the
profession strongly driven by emerging
technologies of design and their influence on
building systems and professional practice.

Murray
Milne
Research Professor
UCLA,  Department of Architecture and Urban Design, Los Angeles, 90095
             Malibu Office  Voice:
(310)454-7328            E-mail: milne at ucla.edu
All our  ENERGY DESIGN TOOLS  software can be downloaded free from:
            www.energy-design-tools.aud.ucla.edu
HEED, Home Energy Efficient Design, is directly available at:
            www.energy-design-tools.aud.ucla.edu/heed