[Sbse] Interactive class tips

Rahman Azari rahman_azari at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:46:13 PST 2019

Hi Pablo,

I use Acadly (https://www.acadly.com/) in my class of 85 students. It is installed as a cellphone app (for free) and can be used for taking attendance (using bluetooth connection which would require physical attendance in class), and giving quizzes, exams, and other class activities. The students can also use it for discussions or to make open or anonymous comments to me during and after the lecture.

I'm also curious what interesting building science activities can be done interactively in class.

Rahman

Rahman Azari, PhD
Assistant Professor  I  Director of PhD Program
College of Architecture
Illinois Institute of Technology
3360 S. State St., Chicago, IL 60616

razari at iit.edu<mailto:razari at iit.edu>
312.567.3939<tel:(312)%20567-3939> - phone
312.567.5820<tel:(312)%20567-5820> - fax
http://arch.iit.edu/people