[Sbse] Interactive class tips

TANIA SHARMIN tania.sharmin5000 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 04:01:54 PST 2019

Hello Pablo,

I have the same question: how to make building science lectures more
interactive? I have tried the polling system through smart phones as you
have explained, but this only works for 40 students unless you have a
subscription. For a student number of 250 students, in a lecture-hall
set-up, I didn't find it very useful. I would be keen to learn about other
methods.

Best regards, Tania.

Tania Sharmin Ph.D.(Cantab) MA B.Arch
Lecturer in Architecture Design and Technology
Leicester School of Architecture
Faculty of Arts, Design and Humanities
De Montfort University
VPAT 2.64