[Sbse] lesson plans request

Haglund, Bruce (bhaglund@uidaho.edu) bhaglund at uidaho.edu
Wed Oct 31 15:32:27 PDT 2018

Hi Robert,

My course outlines and exercises are all freely available on-line. They may be of some use to you. Follow the Arch 463 and 464 links from my home page:

https://www.uidaho.edu/caa/programs/architecture/ourpeople/bruce-haglund

Bruce Haglund - Architecture Program - University of Idaho<https://www.uidaho.edu/caa/programs/architecture/ourpeople/bruce-haglund>
www.uidaho.edu
Bruce Haglund is a professor in the College of Art and Architecture. Bruce coordinates the Graduate Program in Architecture and teaches graduate and upper division courses.