[Sbse] lesson plans request

Robert Limanek rlimanek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:19:29 PDT 2018

Hello,

I teach building science to architecture students in Cambodia. These are
bright, university students, but their level of education in science is
more like high school in the USA. I recently discovered the usefulness of
lesson plans, in particular the 5E model of inquiry based learning. I am
looking for lesson plans based on this model, at least loosely (and don’t
require advance equipment etc.). The topics I cover include building
orientation with respect to sun angle, sunshading, cross-ventilation; and
any other pertinent to tropical building design. If you can point me where
to find such lesson plans, or are willing to share any of your own, it
would be very much appreciated.

Robert Limanek

Zaman University

Phnom Penh, Cambodia