[Sbse] Distance or Online Structures Instructor

Smith, Ryan r.e.smith at wsu.edu
Thu Oct 18 07:46:04 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Washington State University, School of Design & Construction is currently seeking a full-time tenure track faculty position in structures for the start of Fall term 2019.  For more information see: http://sdc.wsu.edu/blog/applications-invited-for-full-time-faculty-positions/

However, in the immediate, we are in need of an instructor to teach one or two classes in the structures sequence to architecture and construction management students via distance or online formats for the Spring term of 2019.  The candidate may teach from their current location and present lectures via an online platform and Blackboard. TAs will be made available to manage lab exercises and there is a tutoring center in the college to support homework as needed.

This is an opportunity for an adventurous innovative instructor to investigate teaching structures in a different format online.  Compensation is negotiable.  Please reach out directly to me if you are interested and pass on to anyone you think might be interested in this opportunity.

Much Regards,

Ryan E. Smith
Director and Professor
School of Design & Construction
Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture
Washington State University
C: 385-215-0326
O: 509-335-3066
(Pronouns: he, him, his)