[Sbse] Fwd: Call for Papers: 10th International Conference X IAQVEC 2019 | Bari, Italy September 5th - 7th, 2019

Umberto Berardi uberardi at ryerson.ca
Sun Oct 7 15:13:44 PDT 2018

I would like to bring to your attention the last call for papers for IAQVEC
2019.  We look forward to welcoming you in Bari, Italy. Should you have any
further questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to
contact the IAQVEC 2019 Organizing Committee at: info at iaqvec2019.org.

Sincerely yours,
Umberto (Berardi)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

*Call for Papers*: 10th International Conference IAQVEC 2019 | Bari, Italy
September 5th - 7th, 2019
View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/ryerson/call-for-papers10th-international-conference-x-iaqvec-2019?e=d7c81d03f1>

*X IAQVEC 2019:*

International conference on Indoor Air Quality, Ventilation and Energy
Conservation in Buildings

September 5th*—*7th, 2019
Deadline for abstract submissions: November 1st, 2018
*https://www.iaqvec2019.org/*
<https://ryerson.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f0793d1675587f5360f240ae6&id=5c35c597b1&e=d7c81d03f1>

We are pleased to send you this call for papers for the *10th International
Conference IAQVEC 2019* – (*International Conference on Indoor Air Quality,
Ventilation and Energy Conservation in Buildings*), that will take place in
Bari – Italy, between September 5-7, 2019.
IAQVEC is a premier international conference series, held once every three
years, and hosted in different countries every time (in the past, it has
been organized in Canada, France, China, Japan, USA, Czech Republic, and
Korea). The conference covers a wide range of key research areas with the
goal of improving the energy efficiency and sustainability of buildings.

IAQVEC 2019 will be dedicated to *Healthy Nearly Zero Energy Buildings*,
and will be organized around the following five streams:

•    Ventilation and measurement techniques
•    IAQ and Indoor Environmental Quality
•    HVAC systems
•    Smart Technologies for ZEBs
•    ZEBs: design and energy modelling

IAQVEC 2019 will be a major international event, attracting delegates from
around the world.  So far the meeting has received support from many
national and international societies, including AiCARR, Architectural
Institute of Korea, Associazione della Fisica Tecnica Italiana, Association
des Ingénieurs en Climatique, Ventilation et Froid (AICVF), Associazione
Termotecnica Italiana, CIB, IBPSA-Canada, REHVA, the Society of Heating,
Air conditioning and Sanitary Engineering of Japan, and many others.
This milestone anniversary of the IAQVEC conference will be organized in a
beautiful Mediterranean city. We are sure that the South of Italy will
offer a fantastic backdrop of landscape and architecture, merged with
outstanding food that the delegates will enjoy while they participate in
the scientific program at IAQVEC 2019. Prof. Francis Allard has agreed to
chair the scientific committee that will see the presence of 40 worldwide
leading researchers.

The conference proceedings will be published by* IOP Conference Series:
Materials Science and Engineering*. Conference Proceedings will be indexed
in *WoS *and *Scopus *databases.

Special issues have already been confirmed with several journals
including *Sustainable
Cities and Society* (Elsevier), *Science and Technology of the Built
Environment* (T&F), *Building Simulation* (Springer), and *Energies *(MDPI).
Many leading researchers have secured their participation to IAQVEC 2019,
which promises to be a milestone event for scientific networking.

*Abstracts *of maximum 300 words must be *submitted *using the *conference
system*
<https://ryerson.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f0793d1675587f5360f240ae6&id=9aa51dd540&e=d7c81d03f1>.
The deadline for abstract proposals is *November 1, 2018*.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
<https://ryerson.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f0793d1675587f5360f240ae6&id=75f8adade7&e=d7c81d03f1>

We look forward to welcoming you in Bari. Should you have any further
questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact
the IAQVEC 2019 Organizing Committee at: *info at iaqvec2019.org
<info at iaqvec2019.org>*.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. Umberto Berardi, Ryerson University
Conference Organizing Committee

*www.iaqvec2019.org*
<https://ryerson.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f0793d1675587f5360f240ae6&id=561f86bfb6&e=d7c81d03f1>

*X IAQVEC 2019*
E: iaqvec2019 at ryerson.ca
https://www.iaqvec2019.org/

--

X IAQVEC 2019 - 10th Int. Conf. on Indoor Air Quality, Ventilation and
Energy Conservation in Buildings, Bari 5-7 September 2019 -