[Sbse] Fw: Seeking External Reviewer with Building Sciences Background

Haglund, Bruce (bhaglund@uidaho.edu) bhaglund at uidaho.edu
Thu Oct 4 12:44:16 PDT 2018

All,

A volunteer op!
Bruce

________________________________
From: sbseorg at chi-node8.websitehostserver.net <sbseorg at chi-node8.websitehostserver.net> on behalf of Ann Driscoll, EdD <ann.driscoll at keene.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2018 12:04 PM
To: info at sbse.org
Subject: Seeking External Reviewer with Building Sciences Background

[SBSE Contact Form Submission]

Processed on Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 15:04
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: Ann Driscoll, EdD
Your email: ann.driscoll at keene.edu
Message: Hello.  I am the Assistant Provost for Keene State College in Keene,
NH. Our Architecture program (which is part of our Department of Sustainable
Product Design & Innovation and Architecture) is undergoing it's 10-year
review process. We are looking for one or more people who are academics
and/or practitioners in the Building Sciences who might be interested in
assisting us in the role of External Reviewer.  A modest honorarium and
travel expenses are included. Is there anyone in your organization that I
might speak with further?  Thank you, Ann

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://www.sbse.org/node/25/submission/287