[Sbse] Intersections Call for Abstracts - Deadline 9.26.18

Dahlin-Brown, Nissa nissadahlinbrown at aia.org
Mon Aug 27 06:36:17 PDT 2018

Hello,

Please share this Call for Abstracts<https://www.aia.org/events/210171-intersections-symposium---2019-call-for--ab> with your colleagues, members, firms and schools. The submission link is live on ACSA webpage for the call and the theme is Bottom-Up Social Change:  Materials, Buildings, Community, AIA Conference, June 6-8, 2019, Las Vegas, Nevada.  Our co-chairs are Elizabeth Golden, AIA, University of Washington and Joshua Vermillion, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. We had a great turnout at the 2018 Intersections Symposium with almost 500 attendees at the three sessions.

The deadline to submit an abstract is September 26 - soon!
Nissa Dahlin-Brown, EdD, Assoc. AIA
Director, Higher Education

The American Institute of Architects
1735 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20006
T (202) 626 7449
M (865) 242-0144
nissadahlinbrown at aia.org<mailto:nissadahlinbrown at aia.org>

aia.org<http://www.aia.org/>